Thread: General Travel Plan Announcements

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 38 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

BA Nov

Heading into BA Nov 11. Surprised this has its own site of the main one and has little activity. Anyways, Hitting Santiago for a few days first before heading to BA on the 11. Coming with a wingman.

Visiting San Telmo (May 6 to 10)

Hello,

I am visiting San Telmo this coming week. I would appreciate recommendations and introductions.

Doombringer321 in the House

Comin in in 3 weeks who will be in town around that time.

Regards from Ecuador.

BA Visit around MAy

Comin in May time frame from mexico will anyone be around at that time ????

Big white egg plant emoji

Visiting Buenos aires in May who is going to be around ?????

Visiting BA in May

Hello,

Anyone in BA beginning May?

Cheers,

AT.

Visiting BA in May

Planning to be in BA May 6-10 and staying in San Telmo area.

Buenos Aires from Dec 9

Hi all,

I will be in Buenos Aires from December 9 onwards. If anyone wants to team up, I would be happy to meet for a beer...

About me: I am 35, from Germany and it will be my second time in south america. I speak some basic spanish, but do not expect too much ;-).

Cheers!

BA visit

Staying near Palermo for 1 month starting 8/20. Limited Spanish, good wingman. Prefer day game, but clubs at night also okay on a limited basis.

Buenos Aires

I haven't been to Buenos Aires in a long time.

May 9, 2017 arrival in BA.

Howdy! FordGuy here. I'll be arriving May 9, and will be looking for some chicas to.

Play with and relax with. Any suggestions on cantact info, or incall locations?

Younger the better, but MILF is okay if pretty.

Standing by for input and recommendations.

Thanks!

Welcome to BA !

Quote Originally Posted by Duke69  [View Original Post]
    Arrive tomorrow. Will be in town awhile. Not had a lot of good experiences to date. Only one night in town then moved on. A couple all night runs but drive min 5 hours the next day. Ready to stop and party a few days. Buenos Aries has a great reputation. Hope to enjoy it. Have not done my normal amount of research. Looking to party Respond if like minded.
    Welcome !

A good friend of mine drove down here from Houston,Texas.

He said that the Argentine Police Officers were the most expensive to bribe out of all of the countries.

Got robbed by the Guerrillas in Mexico. That dump of a country.

Please check your PMs.

I responded to your message yesterday.

Unfortunately it is Not the best way to communicate in a timely manner.

Whatsapp - the only way to go!

+54911 6116 4254.

Thanks for your interest in a tour.

TL.

Drive from USA to Buenos Aries

Arrive tomorrow. Will be in town awhile. Not had a lot of good experiences to date. Only one night in town then moved on. A couple all night runs but drive min 5 hours the next day. Ready to stop and party a few days. Buenos Aries has a great reputation. Hope to enjoy it. Have not done my normal amount of research. Looking to party Respond if like minded.

Drive from USA to Buenos Aries

Bad

The glory days of fun bars and private apartments with world-class chicas is almost extinct.

Unable to speak from personal experience but a local wealthy porteno likes 2134 Vicente Lopez. Admission charge with what you are seeking.

A taxi driver uses argentinasx.com.

The overall chica talent from an eye candy is awesome. Walk around the Plaza Serrano area to see incredible beauty.

Quote Originally Posted by Troyster  [View Original Post]
    Coming down in a couple weeks for 4-nights. Interested in high end girls. Any clues would be appreciated. Will be back in May. Sad to see so many clubs gone. Been browsing a lot of sites but man they are always overwhelming.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Shamester For This Post:

Posting Limitations