Thread: New Port

Closed Thread
Page 17 of 53 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Gato Hunter  [View Original Post]
    I had robert send over a tall Brazilian that told me she just started in newport 5 days ago, she wanted 1000 pesos, I told her to piss off, once again she did not get the memo. Made sure the other chica saw that I was not going home alone also.
    Excellent! Maybe the other chica (s) will have an epiphany, nah probably not.

I quickly rejoined my wingman in newport there were chicas launching themselves at me. I had to send them away.

I met strangers new arrival from paraguay, totally fucking smoking hot he got a good one here.

I had robert send over a tall Brazilian that told me she just started in newport 5 days ago, she wanted 1000 pesos, I told her to piss off, once again she did not get the memo.

I went to a standby cause I was tired of the cluster fuck, I pulled my big tittyed brazilian that fucked me for almost 2 hours BBBJ and left me fuck her as hard as I wanted. Made sure the other chica saw that I was not going home alone also.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Gato Hunter For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Stranger  [View Original Post]
    I was so wasted and knew I wanted this one bad so price never crossed my mind, I gave her the money when she left, she wanted more but my going rate is 600-800, for that it is at least all nigh, and in this case all day to, it works out at about 40p an hour for really, really nice action! I wold have no problems giving her 800, but I am going to do this girl often and the price you give first time often works out to be your regular price.

BB all I wanted.

Stranger
    Thanks Stranger! If I can stay awake that late I may check it out. LOL. IMO the price you paid for the amount of time you were with her was good value for your $$$. And I do agree that the first price is usually ends up being your regular price.

Stopped in here tonight. Very few girls and very few customers, and the quality was horrendous. Live band playing. YMMV and I am aware that Saturday night is among the worst nights of the week for mongering in Buenos Aires.

I love it

I think this is one of the few places in town where it is better to monger now than before.

GH and me rolled in and the candy shop was open! GH ended up with a know provider of his, me I wanted something new. I have been doing the same girls every day now since I have couple the give me better service then I can rightful expect from a first time.

In NP I always try to look for the lost girl, someone the sit in a corner and do not socialite and run around too much. Girls that look out of place because they are!
    I can think of at least three great experiences (Cece, Lorena and Anna Maria) with chicas that fit that description. Thanks for putting it into proper context. I can't wait to get back there.

Quote Originally Posted by Member #3320  [View Original Post]
    Was money negotiated before leaving NP?

BBBJ? Yes?
    I was so wasted and knew I wanted this one bad so price never crossed my mind, I gave her the money when she left, she wanted more but my going rate is 600-800, for that it is at least all nigh, and in this case all day to, it works out at about 40p an hour for really, really nice action! I wold have no problems giving her 800, but I am going to do this girl often and the price you give first time often works out to be your regular price.

BB all I wanted.

Stranger

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Stranger For This Post:

Total damage 600p and 50 for taxi, that was for many-many fucks!

Stranger
    Was money negotiated before leaving NP?

BBBJ? Yes?

Party like it is 1999!

Went there last night with GH, he was back from MVD like Cinderella at midnight and I was already in preflight mode with a bottle of vodka and YouTube.

First we went to Hook and it is dead, more dead than I have seen it. I have talked to many girls from different clubs and they all say the there is few guys going out. To cold for tourists and the locals is feeling the economy here hard.

So many clubs seems to have fewer girls these days.

NP on the other hand is packed, with girls. Few locals go out and not many tourists here either but since there is no investment for the girls to come there and no cost for the place to have them there lots of girls go here now and are desperate to get guys. It is also many new faces in the lineup.

I think this is one of the few places in town where it is better to monger now than before.

GH and me rolled in and the candy shop was open! GH ended up with a know provider of his, me I wanted something new. I have been doing the same girls every day now since I have couple the give me better service then I can rightful expect from a first time.

In NP I always try to look for the lost girl, someone the sit in a corner and do not socialite and run around too much. Girls that look out of place because they are!

Even the local board admits that this is where lots of new girls come and try out the profession, or need money for something.

Last night spotted just such a girl. Got the bartender to get her over, did my thing and realized I hit jackpot.

Took her to my favorite all night restaurants at Riobama and St. Fe. After a nice pizza we went to the mansion and she was introduced to the pole. I was so wasted by then that I could not get it to work properly, or else GH would have heard the party and come down I am sure.

Took the girl down, gave her a towel and toothbrush and after a shower jumped in bed and I had what I will consider one of the best first time fucks I have had in town!

Fucking, sleeping, fucking sleeping more times than I can remember. Girl is a keeper, she only been in the country for a month, she left my place at a quarter to seven, this evening! Total damage 600p and 50 for taxi, that was for many-many fucks!

Stranger

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Stranger For This Post:

Was it Angelina?

Quote Originally Posted by Gato Hunter  [View Original Post]
    I've been on the straight And narrow, but tonight I wanted to go out, I went to Newport I was immediately spotted by the Brazilian mafia and the Latin chica network engaged, with 5 seconds one of my all time PSE brazilians three her self at me I told her I was all fucked out and I just wanted to smoke a joint and sleep, she saaid OK baby get in my car and let's go back to my place, I did not event think Isaid dale dale! She could not driver worth a fuck so I had her dull over and drove her pice of. Shit car with a blown clutch through Recoleta to her place parked it threw t hr keys at her and thanked god she took me up stairs got in a small box headed me a a big ass joint and told me to get on the massage table I smoked the entree joint through the massage table head hole, when I was done I rolled over and jerked off on her tilttys and rubbed it in really good, she did not shower after and she told me she wha going to crocodillo so some lucky. Dude gets to rub his face in my jizz! Q I walks. The three ebkocks back to the house rather than deal with the piece of shit car with a blown clutch and a really bad Brazilian hooker driver, the night air woke me up e nough to walk back to home bases, now I will sleep.

Stay horny my friends, live the dream, you can Do anything in this town if you know the right person.

Total cost zero pesos. Hooker karma paying off Miami bob you know who this was

Charlie sheenIve

I've been on the straight And narrow, but tonight I wanted to go out, I went to Newport I was immediately spotted by the Brazilian mafia and the Latin chica network engaged, with 5 seconds one of my all time PSE brazilians three her self at me I told her I was all fucked out and I just wanted to smoke a joint and sleep, she saaid OK baby get in my car and let's go back to my place, I did not event think Isaid dale dale! She could not driver worth a fuck so I had her dull over and drove her pice of. Shit car with a blown clutch through Recoleta to her place parked it threw t hr keys at her and thanked god she took me up stairs got in a small box headed me a a big ass joint and told me to get on the massage table I smoked the entree joint through the massage table head hole, when I was done I rolled over and jerked off on her tilttys and rubbed it in really good, she did not shower after and she told me she wha going to crocodillo so some lucky. Dude gets to rub his face in my jizz! Q I walks. The three ebkocks back to the house rather than deal with the piece of shit car with a blown clutch and a really bad Brazilian hooker driver, the night air woke me up e nough to walk back to home bases, now I will sleep.

Stay horny my friends, live the dream, you can Do anything in this town if you know the right person.

Total cost zero pesos.hooker karma paying off Miami bob you know who this was

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gato Hunter For This Post:

Again, READ the tread!

Quote Originally Posted by RishiYahoo  [View Original Post]
    Are there any cover charges for this club? How much is to take a girl out?
    Shit, how hard can it be?

Stranger

READ the tread!

Was there at around 11pm. Very deserted place.
    01:00, before that is wast of time.

Stranger

You were two hours early

You're going too early!

Not many girls

Posting Limitations