Thread: Chica Prices

+ Submit Report
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Jackson
    Quote Originally Posted by SlyOne  [View Original Post]
    I was thinking more along the line. Of,

Going to dinner having a few drinks afterwards then retiring to the apartment.

An hour or so of fuckee fuckkee / suckee suckee.

Then sleep wake around say 7. 00 am.

And another round of fuckee fuckee / suckee suckee.

Then the good-Bye Kiss. With the promise and I always keep my promises a good night will get a repeat performance.

But agreed If there is no chemistry. There is no chemistry and no need to pursue it further. She will be in for an early night without a repeat and maybe a discount to boot.

That is how it works in this part of the world. And those who know me know I'm TALKING ABOUT Peru.

Sly.
    Very nice Sly, that is exactly what I do.

Ask all of my clients!

Huge hug.

Maria.

TLN. With Chica

I was thinking more along the line. Of,

Going to dinner having a few drinks afterwards then retiring to the apartment.

An hour or so of fuckee fuckkee / suckee suckee.

Then sleep wake around say 7. 00 am.

And another round of fuckee fuckee / suckee suckee.

Then the good-Bye Kiss. With the promise and I always keep my promises a good night will get a repeat performance.

But agreed If there is no chemistry. There is no chemistry and no need to pursue it further. She will be in for an early night without a repeat and maybe a discount to boot.

That is how it works in this part of the world. And those who know me know I'm TALKING ABOUT Peru.

Sly.

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    Don't go anywhere Sly!

Just call one of the highly recommended providers.

You won't be able to trade a Pizza or some Candy for a Good Time but this is not the jungle!

Best Bet:

Mia and Sabrina!

Lovely bunch of coconuts!

Are.
    Hey TL,

You NEVER KNOW! Maybe he can find some girl that WILL give him a blowjob for some chocolate! LOL Don t you think?

I just can t get over it!

Bye bye for now!

Maria.

Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf50  [View Original Post]
    Too often you can't wait for the night to be over when it should be the other way around. .
    Very well said!

Don't Go Anywhere!

Without adding fuel to the fire.

No one yet has suggested the best place to find a girl to spend my $2000 pesos on.

Surely some of the be. A. Locals have some favorite places. ?

I used to go to Newport Recoleta alot. But last time I was in be. A. It was more miss than hit.

And alot of the Old Buzzards hanging around. The same girls were there 10 years ago.

So I am searching for a new watering hole.

Sly.
    Don't go anywhere Sly!

Just call one of the highly recommended providers.

You won't be able to trade a Pizza or some Candy for a Good Time but this is not the jungle!

Best Bet:

Mia and Sabrina!

Lovely bunch of coconuts!

Are.

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    Like Rocky said, there really isn't a best place for this. I know internet girls that will do it and you can find club girls that will do it but it's not the majority. Lots of guys have posted how BsAs has become more of a "hit it and quit it" kind of town.

It's there, I would make the rounds and ask. Mostly though you're going to have to audition then first. If you're hitting clubs and say "I want to take you out all night until tomorrow" you're going to get a lot of no's and crazy prices.

You could talk to GY (Redhot) maybe one of her girlies would be down.
    I think what DR is saying is your best bet. Besides, I think taking a girl you don't know for a TLN is a huge mistake. Too often you can't wait for the night to be over when it should be the other way around. Redhot has some good ladys that have good reviews. Better to use her if your insisting on A TLN with a total stranger.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Gandolf50 For This Post:

Rocky2

No one yet has suggested the best place to find a girl to spend my $2000 pesos on.
    Like Rocky said, there really isn't a best place for this. I know internet girls that will do it and you can find club girls that will do it but it's not the majority. Lots of guys have posted how BsAs has become more of a "hit it and quit it" kind of town.

It's there, I would make the rounds and ask. Mostly though you're going to have to audition then first. If you're hitting clubs and say "I want to take you out all night until tomorrow" you're going to get a lot of no's and crazy prices.

You could talk to GY (Redhot) maybe one of her girlies would be down.

Where is the best place to Procure. ?

Without adding fuel to the fire.

Surely some of the be. A. Locals have some favorite places. ?

I used to go to Newport Recoleta alot. But last time I was in be. A. It was more miss than hit.

And alot of the Old Buzzards hanging around. The same girls were there 10 years ago.

So I am searching for a new watering hole.

Sly.

Depends!

Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf50  [View Original Post]
    A fool and his money are soon parted.
    Of course you can find a lot of girls to perform ALL of the circus tricks that you'd like but even the most jaded or the most needy will get a little tired and or bored with the things that someone may ask them to do for a lousy $150 bucks!

TLN to me means dinner at 10 pm, drugs and alcohol at 1 am, dance from 1 to 4 and then Poke from about 4:30 till 8:30 .

Take a nap, wake-up and poke from about noon till 4 pm.

Goodbye and Thank You!

The AWB (average white boy) wants TLN in la Cama but ends up with about a 10 minute poke and then he's a sleeping bag till 9 am.

The average Dude comes in 8. 5 minutes!

I can't even get my boots off in 8. 5 minutes!

I wish I could sometimes.

So my usual TLN is really a date, maybe what I would do with a GF after 5 years.

I prefer to go to bed early like my mother always told me!

Don't smoke, just Poke!

9 to 9 !

That's what we do with our girlfriends and a little help from our medicine cabinet.

So yeah, you can find a semi willing Chica for a few dollars less but not in the normal places.

It's just their math skills or lack of them sometimes.

Prefer 2 in the Bush than 1 in the hand!

Although I know a lot of them that prefer 2 in the Bush and 2 in the Hands and 1 in the!

Have Fun,

TL.

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]

$150 bucks for an entire night of debauchery? With other girls and toys? Video and whipped cream? Nope.
    A fool and his money are soon parted.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gandolf50 For This Post:

Maybe! But Not Likely.

Age. Old Bastard. Around 55.

How good I look in the shower. Well not so good.

Spanish is acceptable.

Spend time in be. A yes I own an apartment here.

About $2 k pesos seems affordable for TLN.

Thanks for the info.

Sly.

Now where is the best place to find said chica without a big drink and / or entrance fee?
    Just call one Sly!

TLN will probably be a few dollars more from a good looking girl and a few dollars less from an average looking girl.

If you like a Bisexual Anal Cowgirl with a lovely pucker nut that is not an old sperm bank then I think I can think of a few.

Like always!

When you coming down Boy?

TL.

If it's a dead night like a Monday or a Sunday then you are more likely to find what you are looking for.

Otherwise any decent multi-input, user-friendly Chica can fuck 5 to 6 Johns at 8 to 12 per john during that TLN Party that you want to invite her to.

Even at 8 times 6 she will be way ahead of your offer.

We are talking about decent girls right?

$150 bucks for an entire night of debauchery? With other girls and toys? Video and whipped cream? Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky2  [View Original Post]
    To answer your question. Between 0 and 3000 pesos. Depending on many factors. Ie. Your age, your Spanish, how good you look in the shower, the chicas perception of how much time you spend in BA, the chicas need for pesos on that particular day, and the onda. The 0 is not totally accurate as I have witnessed the chica offer to pay the monger.
    Age. Old Bastard. Around 55.

How good I look in the shower. Well not so good.

Spanish is acceptable.

Spend time in be. A yes I own an apartment here.

About $2 k pesos seems affordable for TLN.

Thanks for the info.

Sly.

Now where is the best place to find said chica without a big drink and / or entrance fee?

In pesos

I haven't been to be. A for a while single.

Just booked myself and a mate for a week Mid October.

Cutting to the chase.

1. What is it going to cost in USD to get say a 8/10 (23-33 yrs) chica for TLN with Full and I mean full service.

2. Where do the locals suggest the best place to go to find said chica. ?

Thanks.

Sly.
    To answer your question. Between 0 and 3000 pesos. Depending on many factors. Ie. Your age, your Spanish, how good you look in the shower, the chicas perception of how much time you spend in BA, the chicas need for pesos on that particular day, and the onda. The 0 is not totally accurate as I have witnessed the chica offer to pay the monger.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Rocky2 For This Post:

Listen up

Cutting to the chase.

1. What is it going to cost in USD to get say a 8/10 (23-33 yrs) chica for TLN with Full and I mean full service.

Thanks.

Sly.
    We never discuss services in USD. GET IT.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Rocky2 For This Post:

Chica prices

Cutting to the chase.

Thanks.

Sly.

+ Submit Report
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations