Thread: General Travel Plan Announcements

+ Submit Report
Page 7 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Rather be Kicked in the Nads !

Quote Originally Posted by HotRod11  [View Original Post]
    My plans, my reservation, my everything was to leave USA and arrive BA on Mar 13. That all changed when in a drunken stupor I fell in my bathroom and cracked three ribs. To every one else I say I slipped on a wet floor But to you guys I admit it was in a moment of self induced weakness. Keep up the great reporting.
    I would rather be kicked in the balls with steel toed high heels than receive broken ribs!

Man, that is Pain without Gain!

Best of Luck!

Can't even breathe much less fuck on a dime!

TL.

Soon back in town

I'll be back in Buenos Aires from next Wednesday, 19th of March. Because of the very exagerated prices and the laws against privados it will be the next time for just this reason I think, time to say goodbye to Camilla and many of her ex-collegues. Let's see what's going to happen...

oops I hurt

My plans, my reservation, my everything was to leave USA and arrive BA on Mar 13. That all changed when in a drunken stupor I fell in my bathroom and cracked three ribs. To every one else I say I slipped on a wet floor But to you guys I admit it was in a moment of self induced weakness. Keep up the great reporting.

Will Be back in BA

I'll be back in BA the week of March 24th. Hope to connect with some of the board members for a few beers. And get a reading on the Chica score board.

Labrador.

all set to go

I am on my way to BA I have my airline reservations and my apartment set up. I will arrive Mar 13 for two weeks. Hopefully there will be a party at the big guys residence during that time. I would like to meet the contributors to this site...

Regards HR.

I will be in town 3-5 March.

Happy to treat anyone to a dinner or two. Would love to pick up a few tips or tricks from an expert!

Will be in Codoba and Buenos Aires for the first three weeks in April. Besides American dollars, what are some everyday American goods that are in demand by people in Argentina? I am looking to load up my suitcases and offset the plane ticket with a little hustling.

Hotrod On The Move

The hotrod is back in BA checking in on 3/13 for at least 2 weeks. The weather were I'm from sux. I found an apartment that I like but its not available until 3/13. I was in BA just a few weeks ago and now I know I should of stayed. I hope there is a party at the big guys place while I am there. I will keep an eye out. Looking forward to a steak that I can carve with a fork...see you soon.

HR10.

Looks like I'll be back in BA Feb 3 - Feb 8. Now that I've got a trip under my belt, I'd like to grab a drink with some of you while I'm in town. My coworkers in the city are a lot tamer than I was led to believe.

When are you coming to BA? During the summer months there are less providers in the city because many of them go on vacation. Something to keep in mind.

Weekend in BA

Hi guys.

Just on my way to BA for a weekend. First time in Argentina. Thank you for a great forum. Any current tips would be much appreciated. I'm planning to have as much fun as I can possible handle.

DP.

Contact details

GatorMan can you provide any contact details for these girls. Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by GatorMan2000  [View Original Post]
    Well I'm at the airport and I am already checking on flight info for a return trip.

I've been to many foreign countries, but this was my first trip to Argentina and it was one for the record books.

Many thanks to Ramiro. He met up with me my day of arrival and was the best tour guide I have had in all my foreign travels.

Not only is he reliable and personable, but he went out of his way to make sure to show me the best BA has to offer-both day and night tours.

My time with Mia and Sabrina is something guys only dream about. Not only are they gorgeous, but they provide the GF touch. Did I mention that their personal skills are awesome!

Now Debra is another class act. Her English speaking skills made life much easier for this gringo. She really has the desire to please and you can't go wrong spending the evening with her.

Don't forget to contact Camilla. She is a doll. You should think about making her your novia and extending your visit for as long as you can.

I think that I will revise my will to add Ramiro as my sole beneficiary, as words can't say enough.

Hope to see eveyone soon.

World Class fun and adventure

Well I'm at the airport and I am already checking on flight info for a return trip.

I've been to many foreign countries, but this was my first trip to Argentina and it was one for the record books.

Many thanks to Ramiro. He met up with me my day of arrival and was the best tour guide I have had in all my foreign travels.

Not only is he reliable and personable, but he went out of his way to make sure to show me the best BA has to offer-both day and night tours.

My time with Mia and Sabrina is something guys only dream about. Not only are they gorgeous, but they provide the GF touch. Did I mention that their personal skills are awesome!

Now Debra is another class act. Her English speaking skills made life much easier for this gringo. She really has the desire to please and you can't go wrong spending the evening with her.

Don't forget to contact Camilla. She is a doll. You should think about making her your novia and extending your visit for as long as you can.

I think that I will revise my will to add Ramiro as my sole beneficiary, as words can't say enough.

Hope to see eveyone soon.

Welcome to BA!

Quote Originally Posted by DondelNoche  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

Looking for a long time resident to speed up my aquisition of local knowledge. I am a 37 year old who been living abroad for 10+ years but each country has its idiosyncrasies. Looking to get the basics down, best massage place, food, strip club, so I can pursue more rewarding endevouers like volunteer work, salsa, yoga and business ventures. I will be in town at least 3 months as I am semiretired and looking to make this my SA home. I am looking for quality not quantity. I am a long time salsa dancer american football fan. I have sling box if you want to watch the playoffs. My spanish is intermediate to advanced. Let me know if you can help me out!
    Hola and Welcome to BA!

I am available as a Tour Guide.

Specialized Tours of the City and of the Nightlife in BA.

Please feel free to call me and or PM me at your leisure.

Unfortunately I do not sleep very often so you are welcome to call me whenever you'd like.

Thanks,

TL.

4 381 2145.

156 116 4254.

Expat Life Coach Requested

Hello,

Looking for a long time resident to speed up my aquisition of local knowledge. I am a 37 year old who been living abroad for 10+ years but each country has its idiosyncrasies. Looking to get the basics down, best massage place, food, strip club, so I can pursue more rewarding endevouers like volunteer work, salsa, yoga and business ventures. I will be in town at least 3 months as I am semiretired and looking to make this my SA home. I am looking for quality not quantity. I am a long time salsa dancer american football fan. I have sling box if you want to watch the playoffs. My spanish is intermediate to advanced. Let me know if you can help me out!

+ Submit Report
Page 7 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations