Thread: General Travel Plan Announcements

+ Submit Report
Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Troyster  [View Original Post]
    Will be in town Thurs-Sun this week. Busy during the days but am definitely thinking of checking out Hook a couple of nights. Which night would be best? Used to enjoy Hippo. If there are other suggestions for late night hot spots these days please let me know.
    If you want a guaranteed lay go to New Port or Exedra.

In Town This Week

Will be in town Thurs-Sun this week. Busy during the days but am definitely thinking of checking out Hook a couple of nights. Which night would be best? Used to enjoy Hippo. If there are other suggestions for late night hot spots these days please let me know.

Welcome Home !

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69  [View Original Post]
    Well tomorrow night.

Should be at Exedra around 11, If they are not closed for some holiday.
    Welcome Home Brother !

TL.

"I'm Back"

Well tomorrow night.

Should be at Exedra around 11, If they are not closed for some holiday.

BA from Feb. 9-19

I will be in Buenos Aires from Tues. Feb. 9 to Feb. 19; staying in the Microcenter area. Anybody wants to get together for a beer or coffee say at Excedra or some other place, drop me a PM. Been 9 years since the last time I was in BA.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BayBoy For This Post:

First Trip to BA - Need Chicas

Hello - I will be visiting BA this Christmas for a week and am very excited as this is my first trip to Argentina. Apart from enjoying the beautiful city, I am also looking forward to meeting some high-end english speaking chicas (hopefully in early 20s). I look forward to engaging with 5-8 of them as I here that the talent in BA is extraordinary. I am new to the forum so please PM me or respond to this post with tips / recommendations / contact info. Highly appreciate all the help. Thanks!

Headed to town in Jan

I will be heading in from the states on Jan 8 on way to bariloche, leaving on the 9th-.

Then will be back through on the return the following weekend - Sat 16, leaving midnight on sunday.

Please let me know if there are any AP house parties in the making as I certainly enjoyed the one I attended last year.

Ciao.

Oh yeah.you are a total gentleman ....

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead  [View Original Post]
    I thought I was being nice with the terciopelo. In any case, when someone makes an initial post and asks questions that have been answered a thousand times, someone usually says to "RTFF." I left out the obscenities and he still came back with snark. I could have sent him a sorete instead of a pedo but I am trying to be nice.
    And very helpfull too.

Be Nice

When I said "Be Nice", I did so with my tongue buried deep in my cheek.

Tres3.

I thought I was being nice with the terciopelo. In any case, when someone makes an initial post and asks questions that have been answered a thousand times, someone usually says to "RTFF." I left out the obscenities and he still came back with snark. I could have sent him a sorete instead of a pedo but I am trying to be nice.

Be Nice

Le mando un pedo en una bolsa de terciopelo.
    Be Nice.

Tres3.

Le mando un pedo en una bolsa de terciopelo.

Thanks. I see you are the welcoming committee for this board?

Entonces lea el foro.
    Now I fell welcomed.

Thank you DICKHEAD...

Your handle fits you well.

The Mother of All

Yeah, I musta spent $4,000 the three months I was just there. Maybe $4,500. About broke the bank. I've been to 14 countries so far this year and spent less than $25k including air fare. And I only got laid about 50 times so far. I must be doing something wrong. Like not paying middlemen.
    This particular Hotel-Motel-Holiday Inn does not pay a dime.

They don't need to I guess.

Actually a few years ago they said something about not during season and I think it's season year round.

Why don't you ask them about it.

But I still send people there because it's nice and private and who cares about a few pesos.

Meaning I don't give a shit if anybody stays there or not.

But most hotels and apartment rental companies are at about the 15% level.

Restaurants and bars are at the 10% level.

Travel agencies and taxis and limos and just about every time you spend 1 of your centavos somebody gets a part of it.

Shopping centers and malls and Mom and Pop's are 10%.

Tango shows. Bus tours. Boat tours. Soccer ticket outlets.

I think that up to 65% goes to the owner of the Privado. Doesn't that hurt?

The poor little sperm banks only get to keep about 35% sometimes.

Maybe that's a good reason to go straight to the owner of the biz.

The Indies.

Nothing that we can do about it because the rates seem to remain exactly the same whether you slither in on your own or whether somebody helps you get fucked.

It's the way the world goes round in most parts of the world. Even the USA.

If you like the rates at the hotel then you will LOVE this story.

That little bullshit front for a coin shop across from Newport and McDonald's that exchanges dollars for so many of the Boys around here also buys and sells gold.

It was about $1200.00 dollars an oz. All over the world except for there I guess.

I was looking to sell and they were kind enough to explain to me that there is such a small demand for gold in Argentina that the value was only $800.00 dollars an oz.

That is the Mother of All!

I should have shot him on the spot.

Thanks DH !

Always Entertaining!

TL

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    You may not have noticed but Buenos Aires can be a very expensive place to be lately.
    Yeah, I musta spent $4,000 the three months I was just there. Maybe $4,500. About broke the bank. I've been to 14 countries so far this year and spent less than $25k including air fare. And I only got laid about 50 times so far. I must be doing something wrong. Like not paying middlemen.

Posting Limitations